You may also like
Health Club and Spa Manager
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
Senior Health & Safety Officer
Ove Arup and Partners
- Health and Safety
- ISO 900X Standards
Distribution Support Officer, Health & Employee Benefits
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Health Club Attendant (95619)
Health Club and Spa Supervisor (93342)
Health Service Specialist
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for maintaining Panel Network for the provision of health services to insured under various product arrangement.
Roles and Responsibilities
Execute provider communication
- Operate Provider Hotline and handle enquiries from all channels for daily operation.
- Answer all calls and written enquires within the established service standards.
- Resolve Network questions or problems as presented within the established service standards.
Investigate on reported servicing issue
- Follow up on provider issue listed in daily call log from panel network.
- Investigate on reported network provider issue (corporate and life products arrangement).
- Follow up with panel network to resolve the issue and identify area for improvement.
- Feedback with follow up action taken to maintain customer satisfaction.
Arrange network health related services
- Arrange network services in accordance with requests from customers.
- Recruit network provider for health related services, such as Annual Flu Vaccination Program, health talk and redemption program.
- Administer panel network for health related services.
Coordinate for service enhancement
- Attend any briefings / updates on technical enhancement.
- Review value added services from provider such as SMS confirmation process to follow AIA requirement.
- Perform UAT for call flow routing to provider in supporting for AIA hotline services.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate health care related services for enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Participate in projects relating to service enhancement or new business initiatives arise.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- University / College graduate in Health Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in health industry.
- Registered nurse is preferred.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, analytical and detailed-minded in problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral English and Chinese.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|