You may also like
Head / Deputy Head of Audit
- Internal Audit
Head of HR (Conglomerate)
- Compensation and Benefits
Design Manager (Architecture & Interior Design) (94959)
- Adobe Photoshop
Analyst Programmer / Business Systems Analyst (Systems Architecture)
The Walt Disney
Head of Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Performance Management
- Staff Management
- Team Management
Head of IT Architecture
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead and manage IT Architecture team in planning, architecting and implementing enterprise-class IT solutions and services to ensure the underlying IT architecture delivers the capabilities that address current and future business needs and achieve the Company’s business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Functional Duties (70%):
- Oversee and direct IT Architecture team to set IT Architectural and Technology standards and modernization roadmap for the Company and actively manage our IT in alignment with standards.
- Liaise with business users for requirements, planning and steering of system implementation and ongoing enhancement.
- Monitor costs, progress and quality of system deliverables.
- Evaluate market offerings and coordinate across other IT areas and business stakeholders to introduce IT innovation in all areas.
- Manage performance, budgets and staffing arrangement.
People Management Duties (30%):
- Direct activities of IT Architecture team.
- Evaluate performance and plan development for staff engagement.
- Decide on hiring, promoting and disciplining staff members.
- Ensure effective succession plan is implemented to review, identify, train and develop potential successors.
- Implement staff management activities to align with company directives.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, at least 5 years at managerial level
- Strong people management and leadership skill
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative business function
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance and Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman and TOGAF, etc.)
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification, ITIL Practitioner Level|