You may also like
Business Project Management (Private Banking)
Project Coordinator / Project Supervisor
Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Adobe Photoshop
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (94964)
Project Manager – Building
Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
- Building Services
- Corporate Communications
- Financial Reporting
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Resource Management
- Team Management
Group PMO Lead, Group PMO, Project Halley (Associate Director / Director)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To manage the project management office (PMO) related activities within the Group PMO. Responsible for key Group PMO deliverables such as the integrated project plans, project governance and reporting.
Taking guidance and direction from the Group Program Director, the Group PMO Lead will manage and coordinate the activities required to:
- Support the Programme Director to maintain ongoing Halley wide project management activities and governance for the duration of the implementation effort across all the project streams (Financial Strategies, Technical Workstream and Execution Workstream)
- Facilitate the integrated planning required to deliver the change for IFRS 17 and 9 including implementation, and sequencing of key activities and milestones
- Support delivery of the Steering Committee, DA and other governance bodies.
- Manage the financial and resource management for the programme
- Manage and co-ordinate the training and communications for the whole programme
- Manage programme issues and risks and associated action plans
- Co-ordinate communications and reporting across all Group office (GO) and 18 Business Units.
Leadership and Management
- Manage the day to day running of the Group PMO team
- Own responsibility for all aspects of assigned project management activities including planning, risk and issue management, governance and reporting and resource management.
- Work closely with the workstream delivery leads and PM’s to ensure effective management and governance of the programme
- Provide guidance and support to the workstream PM’s regarding project management related activities.
- Clearly document project scope and ensure traceability of this through all stages of delivery
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the overall integrated programme plans and track status of workstream progress against this.
- Document and manage the programme risks, issue and dependencies, ensuring escalation and resolution is done as needed.
- Ensure programme and governance documentation is managed and maintained
- Develop and manage programme resource plans, mobilising and onboarding resources as required with support from delivery leads and PM’s
- Manage the project governance and cadence including meetings, reporting and deliverable sign off.
- Support the Group Programme Director in reporting to all relevant bodies and stakeholders, and with all programme information needs on both a formal and ad-hoc basis
- Document and track the status of programme deliverables, ensuring they are on time and have gone through the necessary governance and approval.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders within business including, Halley Program Director, Senior Responsible Owners and Delivery Leads. Daily interaction required with stakeholders’ team members to deliver project management and project needs.
- The ability to operate effectively in complex programme environment and support multi stakeholder information needs would require:
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- good problem solving and analytical skills
- stakeholder satisfaction through high quality project deliverables
- Previous experience in managing and delivering large projects (preferably multi country), including project planning, risk and issue management, resource management and stakeholder communications
- Ability to manage teams, including internal and external project team members
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|