- Complaint Handling
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quality Assurance
Customer Service Specialist (Letter Team)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Contribute to Contact Centre by handling written enquiries in accordance with the department’s quality objective and in line with the Company’s operating philosophy and principles. Provide support to working partners to ensure smooth operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
Written Enquiry and Complaint Handling
Handle Life Insurance written enquiries and complaints / dis-satisfaction (including Employee Benefits and MPF) referred by other departments and as assigned by superiors.
- Execute operation procedures in compliance with the documented procedures, service benchmarks, regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and practices.
- Provide prompt services and accurate policy information with professional advices.
- Handle customers’ special requests in relation to policy matters with reference to applicable guidelines.
- Handle customer complaints tactfully and resolve complaints by empowerment/carry out service recovery actions if appropriate.
- Escalate cases upward timely with reference to applicable guidelines.
Quality Assurance with Continuous Improvement
Provide quality services to customers with continuous improvement.
- Collect customer feedback for continuous improvement.
- Report regularly to superiors of any operation problems encountered and suggest action items.
- Participate in projects or assignments relating to service enhancement.
- Work towards the service direction of maximising customer centricity and Ease of Doing Business (EoDB).
Support to Working Partners
Provide support within and across teams to ensure smooth operation and achieve service alignment.
- Provide appropriate advice to working partners in relation to handling of written enquiries.
- Provide support within and across teams within self’s knowledge and ability.
- Act as a trainer or mentor to bring up trainee.
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by superior(s) in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
- University / College graduate with 4-5 years’ working experience OR Form Five plus at least 7-8 years’ working experience
- Passed in IIQE papers I, II, III & V
- Knowledge of life insurance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work over-time
- Positive to changes and challenges
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, particularly in business writings
- Good command of computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese typing
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|