- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Corporate Services & Operations Associate Program 2017
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Complete a 2-year programme in order to develop oneself into future leader of the Service & Operations function. Develop full understanding and facilitate improvements to organizational effectiveness through identifying the strengths and opportunities of the processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality enquiry service to customers and agents and offer them with pertinent advice and solution. Maintain close and good intra/inter office interaction.
- Underwrite new applications, and assess claims. Communicate with agents and colleagues to ensure underwriting and claims decisions are justly made in a prudent yet flexible manner.
- Participate in projects and prepare management reports as assigned by immediate manager to meet business requirements and for service tracking.
- Attain professional accreditation in LOMA with program period.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- PC knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Good team player and customer focused.
- Self-motivated, willing to take on challenges and able to work under pressure.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|