Commercial Business Advisor
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Assist Bank Partner in achieving business targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist department and bank branches in achieving business targets on assigned segments
- Achieve pre-set business targets on AFYC, case count, active branch, active sales staff and various KPIs for designated branches/district.
- Provide on-going training bank’s frontline staff, including product, sales technique, prospecting, objection handling and sales operation and process, etc.
- Provide appointment calling skill training through call monitoring findings.
- Provide Pre-sales preparation for coming appointments
- Provide support on operations and application processing, and answer enquiries from bank’s frontline staff.
- Build up and maintain solid relationship and rapport with banks’ district managers, branch managers and all frontline staffs.
- Monitor the sales momentum on sales staff and branch level. Provide targeted coaching to uplift sales productivity.
- Communicate all marketing and sales programs to bank’s frontline staff and ensure the awareness and participation.
- Build and develop good relationship with bank staff to achieve the business goals
- University graduate with at least 10 years’ insurance sales experience, preferably with Commercial banking frontline experience
- Relevant experience on coaching and training bank’s sales staff on insurance is highly preferred.
- With Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 & 5 and SFC (Type 1 & 4) licensed.
- Good spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|