- Active Directory
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- IT Audit
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Vendor Management
Cloud Technology Manager, Technical Services
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide Technical Services/Operations Support for Cloud and Infrastructure solution design, project implementation, daily operation support, contract review / approval, service management and governance to achieve company’s overall business strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Projects & Daily Operation Support
- Organize, plan, manage and monitor the activities in all project stages in order to ensure all requirements and milestones are met.
- Implement, design and solve technical problems in public and hybrid cloud environment.
- Review managed service provider and vendor performance, SLA and reporting deliverables.
- Review and facilitate change requests and incident management.
- Facilitate cloud formation and resources setup, tagging, service management, monitoring and security.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and documents such as business case, ROA, RFP, management memo, etc. for project approval from management.
- Conduct technical training within the department in order to ensure IT staff having knowledge and skills needed for carrying out their job duties.
- Review and update technical documents such as system diagram, system installation / operation manuals.
Compliance & Auditing
- Perform self-assessment on IT activities / systems to ensure compliance with corporate standards, policies and guidelines.
- Perform security and compliance activities for resources in public and hybrid clouds.
- Provide support / advice to the team in self-assessment, IT audit exercise, DR drill and BCP.
- Prepare, review and work with Sourcing, Finance, Legal for IT agreements to ensure complying corporate standard T&C and fulfilling the required scope of work.
- Evaluate new technologies / solutions to recommend optimal solution to management in alignment with corporate standards, meeting business requirements and within budget.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet operational or business requirements.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 6 years of IT related experience in managerial position, preferably in insurance/financial industry.
- Good technical skill in solution design, administration & support on Windows and Linux OSI / containers / database / public cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Practical experience in networking, Active Directory, vendor and outsourcing, infrastructure projects, cloud admin and security.
- Understanding and experience in implementing services in Azure and/or AWS on Docker and Kubernetes, databases/RDS, Azure Resource Manager/Cloud Formation, etc.
- Strong project management and vendor management skills.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps, CICD pipeline preferable
- Certification of Solutions Architect for Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Fluent English mandatory, Cantonese and Putonghua preferable.
- Good written and communication skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|