- Business Plans
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Business Development Associate
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Drive and motivate agency to achieve business target through implementation/ execution of marketing/ incentive initiatives and provide sales support to agency force. Also, to support cross team and departments projects and events
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist Team Head to formulate business plan to develop agency force's competencies and to drive their activity and productivity
- Implement and promote agency/ company initiatives through collaboration with various departments and agency force to achieve business target
- Support agency/ company events from planning to execution
- Prepare and conduct presentation to communicate company information to agency force.
- Produce regular reports on agency contest and performance for agency and management review.
- Consolidate and validate supporting documentations for new agents with finance package
- Provide professional service and support to agency, and liaise with internal departments to resolve complicated issues.
- Raise suggestions/ improvement ideas on business issues and workflow to drive operating efficiency
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/ or other requirements.
- Degree Holder, preferably in Business Management/ Marketing/ Finance/ Economics
- 2-4 years experience in insurance industry
- Experience in distribution support or frontline sales is preferred
Good interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills
Strong problem solving skill and results oriented
Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Conversant in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
Note: If the applicant chooses to send his/her resume through e-mail without encryption or other safeguarding measures, there may be a possibility of unauthorized interception in the transmission.
- AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification