You may also like
Solutions Analyst (IT Solutions Delivery & Support)
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Application Development
Client Operations - Client Services Manager (Director/ AVP)
- Investment Management
Global Technology Service - Service Client Manager
SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER / Corporate Finance – corporate banking / financial service / in house corporate finance team
- Cash Flow Management
Wealth Management, Client Service, Greater China Team, Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Cash Flow Management
- Customer Service
Associate / Senior Associate, Corporate Client Service - Corporate Solutions
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To cope with our business strategy in growing Corporate Solutions business, we are now looking for talent who are interested to have fast track career development to become the Corporate Specialist. With the structured on-the-job training program and exposure in both employee benefit and pension solutions, you will be developed as the Total Solution Expert in Corporate Solutions with attractive remuneration reward.
- Responsible for the overall customer services and daily operations for assigned portfolio/distribution channel
- Provide one-stop administration service to clients including enrolment, contribution, termination, record maintenance, regulatory filing, issuing of client reports etc and responding to client/intermediary’s enquiries and complaints in a timely manner
- Prepare presentation materials and member communication materials and conduct client visits, presentations and members’ briefings, if required for retention or sales purposes
- Perform client retention and service-to-sales activities such as up-selling retail products/promoting our client retention programs etc
Perform any other duties and projects as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 2 years customer services/operations experience. Fresh Graduates would be considered as Associate.
- Good knowledge on MPF/ORSO retirement schemes and investment products would be highly preferred
- Self-motivated, detail orientated with good customer service mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality and a good team player
- Good time management and organization skills
- Good PC skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|