- Apache Continuum
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Compensation and Benefits
- Computer Programming
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Product Development
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- Statistical Analysis
Associate Director, Workforce Wellbeing Services
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for cultivating a workplace culture that encourages corporate clients and their employees’ commitment to their personal wellbeing.
Accountable for managing, designing and implementing the Company’s workforce wellbeing strategies and plans that improves the health and wellbeing of employees of the Company’s corporate clients.
Set up a comprehensive workplace wellness program framework and establish programs such as onsite wellness services, employee wellness challenges and campaigns, health talks/coaching, disease management and mental health programs, etc.
Responsible for directing and assigning work to the wellness service coordinator and other team members, and provides people management responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage, design and implement AIA’s workforce wellbeing strategies and plans
- Cultivate a workplace culture that encourages the wellbeing of every employee and set up a comprehensive workplace wellness program framework.
- Manage all phases of the workforce wellbeing program.
- Implement program goals and policies that have been established by the Head of Health and Wellness Strategy Management and medical advisors.
- Create targeted health and wellness interventions based on the health status and needs for the corporate clients.
- Work in coordination with Vitality, Corporate Solutions and other business areas in matters concerning program, vendor, business development, budget, marketing and personnel management.
- Design, implement and facilitate corporate wellness programs and events with the assistance of wellness service coordinator.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the wellness and disease management programs provided either by in-house teams or third party vendors, such as annual health screening, disease risk assessment, physical activities and vaccination.,
- Act as an active participant in our clients’ health and wellness committee.
- Maintain liaison activities with client companies to provide a continuum of interest and credibility through personal communication efforts, in conjunction with the Corporate Solutions team.
- Work with the Analytics and Program Evaluation team in collecting wellness data and proving cost benefits of workplace health programs.
- Prepare presentation and reporting templates, contribute to the development of healthcare dashboards and reporting toolkits.
Transforming business into a client-centric, health conscious, data driven and consultative culture
- Endeavor to provide state of the art expertise and counseling to client companies in matters of workplace health and wellness, disease management and any other relevant areas of population health management.
- Collaborate with corporate clients to develop and implement policies and procedures to cultivate a health conscious culture with senior management support.
- Leverage data in helping clients understand their health status and health needs and prioritize health and wellness activities that would bring the most return in investment and attract and retain the top talents to the company.
- Provide timely feedback on the cost drivers in claims and the impact of employees’ behavioral changes.
- Consult on the best design in combining wellness and employee benefits to drive desirable behaviors and optimize benefit utilization and costs.
- Effectively manage the Health & Wellness Program and Services team and identify skill gaps, give timely feedback and provide necessary training to build a high performance team.
- Responsible for directing and assigning work to the team and provides managerial responsibilities such as personnel counseling, recruitment or dismissal, and general performance reviews for these people including day-to-day disciplinary needs.
- Master degree in public health and health administration, or medical degree
- 10+ years of relevant health management experience at either population level or individual level and pharmaceutical experience a plus
- 5+ years of management experience a plus
- Passion for work with large and multiple data sets from various business processes and systems, using the power of data to support the business in achieving strategic objectives.
- Relevant experience in implementation of business intelligence and reporting framework to influence and drive management decisions and risk management practices.
- High degree of comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high volume and high dimensionality data from various sources.
- Driven to discover unexpected patterns and insights by linking or integrating multiple systems and data sets to prepare for complex statistical analysis and predictive modeling in order to derive meaningful insights and actionable conclusions.
- Good understanding of design and architecture principles and also product development.
- Some knowledge of infrastructure for building an analytics application.
- Strong SQL and SAS programming skills are required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, good organizational, interpersonal, and team skill.
- Demonstrate expertise with Microsoft Access, Excel, and/or VBA.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic environment and across cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong and effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be able to manage a high performance team
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|