You may also like
Technology and Business Transformation Manager Asia, Hong Kong
- Performance Management
Advisory - Technology Risk, Financial Services - Senior Associate / Manager (IT Risk Transformation)
Ernst & Young (EY)
Solution Architect : Digital Transformation
- Application Design
Advisory - Risk - Risk Transformation - Senior Associate (Data Architect / Data Engineer)
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Apache Hadoop
Project Manager, Business Transformation Office
- Change Management
- Management Consulting
- Data Centre
- Internal Audit
- Life Insurance
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
Associate Director, Technology Transformation
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The overarching objective of the Associate Director, Technology Transformation is to design and build of a group wide infrastructure PMO capability leading and landing all IT infrastructure projects and programs at a Group level. The technology domains this role will focus on are Cloud, Data Centre, Network, Middleware, End User Technologies and Security.
The role must work closely with all BU’s in the capacity of a project office as well as work closely with all Group Technology Office functions to ensure IT infrastructure projects are fully scoped with quality business cases and world-class project governance.
The role will also work closely with the TSS and SSO functions to ensure integrated portfolio planning and execution.
The role will be central to the implementation of the full suite of new technology projects creating both an insourced and outsourced capability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Portfolio Manage the next generation IT infrastructure projects supporting the propel strategy.
- Build a proper cost, resource and implementation plan for the full technology portfolio across GTO.
- Build a resource model to manage variable demand for project and technical resource including a charging capability.
- Lead the creation of a world-class PMO function with a well define TOM and reporting capability.
- Work with the CISO Office to build an integrated security and operations dashboard at group level focused and best of breed KPI’s for end user security
- Work with internal audit to define and agree portfolio management audit processes.
- Create a proper Information Library containing comprehensive records of all key IT infrastructure projects including benefits tracking
- 10+ years relevant experience in a portfolio management role, with at least 5 years in a senior role
- Excellent understanding and proven experience in IT portfolio management and implementations in a multi-site environment
- Proven experience plus qualification portfolio and project management
- Life insurance experience within a regional or multinational scope will be an advantage
- Experience within a decentralized organization, preferably within the Group unit where delivery is through influence rather than direct control
- Sound understanding of IT operating model design and best practices
- Certification e.g. Prince 2 or others
- Ability to demonstrate independent leadership, judgment, and decision making
- Ability to adjust to multiple and changing priorities, remaining flexible and open
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to understand business context; and enquire, counsel, and present solutions in an understandable and simple manner.
- Be a self-starter and possess the confidence and skills to operate with and enjoy a high degree of autonomy
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|