- Data Centre
- Life Insurance
Associate Director, Service Transformation
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The overarching objective of the Associate Director, Service Transformation is the design and build of a Group-wide IT Technology Service standard and leading the implementation of the standards at a group level. The role will also be central to all IT infrastructure programs at a group level to ensure service are designed and transitioned in a world-class manner.
The technology domains this role will need to build new service capability for are Cloud, Data Centre, Network, Middleware, End User Technologies and Security.
The role must work closely with all BU’s in the capacity of ITIL services SME as well as work closely with all group technology office functions to ensure ITSM processes are fully governed.
The role will also work closely with the TSS and SSO functions to ensure new applications and innovation are fully supported and the service model clearly defined.
The role will be central to the implementation of the full ITSM capability as well as optimization of Service Now and supported services.
- Design and build the next generation ITSM processes and capabilities supporting the propel strategy.
- Build a proper ITSM library and implement the processes across all vendors, BU’s.
- Build a TOM with regard to service processes with the ability to measure group level and BAU compliance.
- Lead the creation of a world-class ITSM reporting framework the spans all Group Technology Governance services, vendors and functions.
- Work with the CISO Office to build an integrated security and operations dashboard at group level focused and best of breed KPI’s for end user security.
- Work with internal audit to define and agree ITSM compliance audit processes.
- Create a proper Information Library containing comprehensive records of all key IT infrastructure assets and associated applications .
- 10+ years relevant experience in a senior ITSM role, with at least 5 years in an executive role
- Excellent understanding and proven experience in ITSM and implementations in a multi-site environment
- Proven experience plus qualification in ITSM
- Life insurance experience within a regional or multinational scope will be an advantage
- Experience within a decentralized organization, preferably within the Group unit where delivery is through influence rather than direct control
- Sound understanding of IT operating model design and best practices
- Certification expert level ITSM and ITIL
- Ability to demonstrate independent leadership, judgment, and decision making
- Ability to adjust to multiple and changing priorities, remaining flexible and open
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to understand business context; and enquire, counsel, and present solutions in an understandable and simple manner.
- Be a self-starter and possess the confidence and skills to operate with and enjoy a high degree of autonomy
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Expert Level, ITIL Practitioner Level|