You may also like
Trade Marketing / Channel Marketing SE / AM (Travel, Tourism) $40K
Digital Marketing Officer (Leasing Marketing & Promotion) (Ref: DMO-LMP)
- Campaign Management
Senior Manager / Manager - Brokerage Distribution
China Life Insurance
- Business Development
Senior Manager – Agency Marketing and Promotion
China Life Insurance
- Event Planner
BRAND SALES MANAGER – gift / premium / promotion / advertising / FMCG / film studio / theme park/5 days
Associate Director / Senior Manager, Sales, Marketing & Channel Promotion (Brokerage)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead a team to provide channel product & marketing and sales promotion support to Partnership Distribution in a timely manner with quality delivery
Roles and Responsibilities
Marketing and Distribution Support
- Oversee the marketing and distribution support function for PD channel that covers brokerage/ IFA (Retail and HNW)
- Bring in new ideas and creativity in marketing initiatives in driving client engagement for brokerage partners
- Plan and develop strategies and marketing initiatives for IFA/Brokerage and HNW in order to achieve business objectives. Ensure partnership distribution channel requirements are properly communicated to internal departments and external partners.
- Implement channel product & marketing and sales promotion activities to support channel(s) in achieving sales target
- Develop, customize and review communication, product and marketing collateral/sales tools/training materials for business partners to support their selling of our product and services offerings
- Organise and coordinate events & functions to meet the needs of channel(s)
- Communicate with to keep our partners up-to-date of the company changes/initiatives so as to meet the business needs for PD.
- Work collaboratively within marketing and product function and channels within PD to bring synergies and achieve higher efficiencies
- Supervise, build and coach a team of 1 to deliver the marketing and distribution activities in a timely manner and quality delivery
Planning, timeline and cost management
- Plan and agree marketing plan with channel(s) in annual and quarterly basis
- Manage the progress of deliverables of the team to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Plan and monitor the relevant marketing budget for IFA/Brokerage (Retail and HNW)
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement
- University / College graduate plus minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Creative mind set
- Customer-oriented service
- High proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Insurance product knowledge
- Good timeline management skill
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|