You may also like
Head of Life & Health Risk
- Financial Reporting
- Risk Management
SVP, Credit Risk Manager, Risk Management Group, (IBG Credit 1&2)
- Credit Risk
VP, Risk & Control, Technology & Operations
Senior Associate / AVP, Market & Liquidity Risk, Data Analytics and Reporting, Risk Management Group
Senior Manager / Senior Director, Operational Risk Management
- Asset Liability Management
- Asset Management
- Product Design
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
Associate Director, Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Ensure robust risk management framework by supporting the First Line to identify, quantify, escalate and mitigate financial risks, providing oversight on measures taken to manage risks and providing assurance to the senior management that the risk management framework is effective and that risk is being managed across the organization to an acceptable standard.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Risk Management to deliver and review the new initiatives and projects initiated by Group Office, businesses and/or regulators
- Work and lead the assigned projects
- Work closely with risk team members to provide the comprehensive 2nd line oversight such as product design, pricing, reinsurance, ALM, capital management, and operational risk management
- Build a collaborative culture and expanding networked resources
- Engage business by aligning focuses, enhance relationships and provide holistic independent advice
- Support the regular risk reporting submission to Group Office, risk committees and escalation of key risks to management
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University graduate with minimum 12-15 years relevant experience.
- Qualified Actuary
- Strong problem-solving, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developed financial acumen and business orientation
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as a team player
- Good product/ pricing knowledge together with EC, SII equivalence & modelling experience
- Knowledge with ALM, Capital Management and Enterprise Risk Management is an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|