You may also like
Head of Category Development - MNC FMCG
Business Development Manager / Director (Cloud), Global team
- Cloud Computing
Assistant Corporate Sales Manager (Product Development Dept.)
Luk Fook Optical
Core Business Services – Business Development – Market Segment Account Centric Client Executive
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Adobe Flex
Assistant Manager, Sales & Business Development of Travel Trade
Hong Kong Express Airways
- Project Management
Associate Director, Product Development
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Develop and Promote the new and existing employee benefit product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define employee benefit product strategy (including MPF) and effectively communicate the product plan to Corporate Solution.
- Implement the agreed product strategy and product plan so that we can enhance the Corporate Solution productivity and activity to achieve our business target.
- As a product Associate Director, lead a team to develop and implement the different employee benefit products.
- Support the Corporate Solution strategy on product perspective.
- Collect the market information and perform the analysis so that we can understand our competitiveness position.
- Act as an employee benefit product owner to drive the product initiatives to achieve the expected business target.
- Actively participate in other product initiatives and coordinates with other marketing department to develop the product position and marketing plan for that product initiative.
- Participate in distributor and customer focus group to generate product ideas and collect feedback.
- Work closely with internal department to generate effective sales idea, marketing materials, sales presentation materials, sales tools etc.
- Work closely with internal department to design marketing plan so that we can effectively introduce our product to Corporate Solution as well as our target corporate clients.
- Manage and lead and develop the team members.
- University / College graduate plus 12 years of working experience in the insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge in employee benefit products.
- In-depth knowledge in responsible marketing and communication.
- Excellent written skills on both Chinese and English.
- Creativity and innovative thinking on marketing idea
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Effective staff coaching skill
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective project management skill
- Good business acumen and is customer oriented
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|