You may also like
Associate Director / Director, Landscape Architecture
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY Associate / Principal Consultant / Associate Director – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Adobe Air
IT NETWORK SUPPORT ANALYST / Network Engineer - US listed MNC electronic manufacturing / distributing/5 days
- Active Directory
- Asset Management
CIB - Global Market Infrastructures: Network Client Consulting - Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Due Diligence
- Microsoft Excel
Market Data Services Electronic Communication Network, Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Data Mining
- Market Data
- CISCO Routers
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Access
Associate Director, Network Services
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The overarching objective of the Associate Director, Network Services is to take full accountability of the operational performance of AIA’s Group shared Network, Voice, Remote Access and LAN services. The role will ensure strategic partners delivers the services aligned to Group strategy and expectations.
The role will be responsible to fulfill all new demand as required to deliver business objectives on demand including components of the propel strategy.
The role needs to ensure that all BU demands are taking into consideration when operating shared Network infrastructure and build a fully integrated support model with BU’s and Group.
This role will also establish a world-class service engagement model within Group, GTO and BU’s
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accountability to operate Network, Voice, Remote Access and LAN services in a world-class manager including service performance and management.
- Manage the Network Services at a group level and provide full cloud integration in a multi cloud environment.
- On time in full delivery of new demand for Group, GTO and BU capabilities
- Management and compliance of Network technologies to BCP and audit standards
- Work with the CISO Office to build an integrated security and operations dashboard at group level focused and best of breed KPI’s for end user security
- Identify opportunities to improve, align and synergies business strategic partners and group technology
- Build and mature a world-class reporting capability and group office level
- 10+ years relevant experience in Network Management roles, with at least 3 years in a senior role including Network Architecture.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience in Network, Voice, Remote Access and LAN services implementations in a multi-site environment
- Proven experience plus qualification in Cisco, SDN, MPLS and VPN solution
- Practical experience of managing Network Outsourced Services
- Life insurance experience within a regional or multinational scope will be an advantage
- Experience within a decentralized organization, preferably within the Group unit where delivery is through influence rather than direct control
- Sound understanding of IT operating model design and best practices
- Certification, CCIE and others
- Ability to demonstrate independent leadership, judgment, and decision making
- Ability to adjust to multiple and changing priorities, remaining flexible and open
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to understand business context; and enquire, counsel, and present solutions in an understandable and simple manner.
- Be a self-starter and possess the confidence and skills to operate with and enjoy a high degree of autonomy
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|