- Application Development
- IT Security
Associate Director, Cyber Security
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Strategic role to drive AIA cyber security services to leading industry standards
Ensure AIA is positioned to effectively Detect Prevent and Respond to any cyber security incidents
- Global leadership across all aspects of Cyber security
- Manage and enhance the Cyber Security Framework for the Group
- Perform Subject Matter Expert Analysis of Cyber threats and solutions
- Work in partnership with Business Units to provide advice on Cyber related matters.
- Drive Cyber security strategy, policy and standards
- Provide oversight of Cyber Security testing and monitoring services
- Work collaboratively with key vendors and business partners to deliver effective Cyber services
- Provide thought leadership to mitigate new threats and develop state of the art defense solutions
- Drive Cyber security drills and testing programs
- Deliver Cyber security training and awareness
- Manages Cyber security teams located in service centers and group office
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 10 years+ experience in Cyber Security gained in a leading organization
- Excellent technical skills in application development and infrastructure
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), preferable
- Excellent team working and collaborative skills
- Be adaptable, able to interact and build strong relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Occasional travel is required.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)|