- Big Data
- Customer Service
- Product Development
- Project Management
Associate Director - Customer Value Management (Automated & Content Marketing)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Leading the Automated Marketing & Content team, the incumbent will assist the Department Head to:
- Lead Automated Marketing and Content Management strategies applicable in maximizing up-selling or cross-selling opportunities to existing customers for effective execution;
- Formulate the digital roadmap and maximise distribution exposure in meeting the business objectives within capability and budget constraints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver customer value management objectives and priorities in line with customer value propositions and business strategy to deepen relationship with customers, concentrating on building value and creating a superb customer experience;
- Lead the expansion in Automated Marketing and Digital capabilities with right Marketing content to enhance customer loyalty and engagement;
- Formulate the roadmaps of Automated Marketing Communication and strategy to enhance customer experience and Journey;
- Work with internal stakeholders and external advertising agency to plan and execute projects on digital platforms;
- Deploy predictive analytics and big data in supporting the execution of marketing campaigns that deliver effective campaign results and promote improved customer experience;
- Participate in the product development, campaign design and execution to be in line with the experience and proposition defined for that segment to ensure the right fit between product portfolio, segment needs and growth goals;
- Drive and provide necessary customer behavioral insights (including segmentation) to formulate annual customer contact plan and enhance customer campaign results;
- Promote to distribution channels on the benefits of the marketing campaigns;
- Work closely with Group Office counterpart in alignment of the Company strategies.
- University degree with over 12 years working experience in financial services insurance or related industry, at least 5 years of which in a Marketing, Automated Marketing, Product Development, or Project Management role
- Strong business acumen and result oriented with proven track record in attaining business results
- Self-motivated, responsible, proactive, flexible, take ownership and determined to deliver assigned targets/projects
- Meticulous, strong analytical and execution skills
- Able to lead internal and cross-functional teams and be a team player
- Excellent written skills on both Chinese and English
- Innovative on marketing idea
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|