Assistant Manager / Senior Associate, Business Development
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Retain a sustainable business growth of existing portfolio by maintaining the strong relationship with our business partners and clients.
- Focus on achieving business target by identifying and targeting high potential cases
- Cultivates and maintains good relationships with business partners and improve closing ratio via providing the best in class services
- Gathers market intelligence so as to ensure competitiveness
- Coordinates closely with other sections to ensure smooth takeover and servicing of new businesses
- Trains and develops the capabilities of team members
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years working experience
- Good communication skills to simplify complicated benefit design to layman terms
- Good personal skills to liaise with business partners
- Proficient in English and Chinese, spoken and written, Putonghua a plus
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|