- Compensation and Benefits
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Manager, Recognition & Rewards
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for implementing and administering employee compensation and benefit programmes of AIA HK and Macau including but not limited to salaries, short-term incentives, retirement plans, health and protection insurance. In addition to driving compensation and benefit initiatives, this candidate needs to assist Employee Engagement Lead and provide quality support in managing employee engagement activities such as employee engagement survey, employee communications and digital/web-based engagement tools. He/she also has to handle HR related reports, provide people data analysis and assist in ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits
- Assist in the implementation of local rewards policies and practices to ensure equitable and competitive programmes.
- Manage day-to-day compensation and benefits (C&B) activities and provide subject matter expertise on C&B issues.
- Assist in job evaluation and market benchmarking for salary increases, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Support the completion of salary and benefit survey questionnaires and analysis of market benchmark.
- Support the annual compensation and benefit review processes.
- Manage processes/logistics related to employee engagement survey, including organisation mapping, report generation, etc.
- Partner with HR Business Partners on engagement related initiatives based on team engagement impact plan.
- Manage company’s intranet updating on a regular basis to consistently improve the employee experience.
- Assist in planning and developing of communication plans in related to employee engagement, recognition and rewards broadcasting in different channels including corporate emails, webcast, intranet, etc.
- Participate in implementing of new HR operating processes, policies and guidelines.
- Assist in ad hoc HR initiatives /projects
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines, with major in HRM preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience in sizable organizations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A team player, detail-oriented with good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Customer-oriented, demonstrate initiative and pro-activeness, as well as openness to innovation and change
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in HRIS system and MS Office Applications, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|