You may also like
- Management Reporting
Assistant Manager, Policy Service
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Assists the manager in maintaining Policyowners' Service department’s goals and targets are in line with the company’s overall business strategic and operational goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitors & controls the productivity, quality & efficiency of the team by reviewing the productivity report, reissue, audits and management reports in order to ensure consistency and accuracy of the output.
- Participates in company strategic projects.
- Organizes and provides POS training to internal staff, OSS and agencies.
- Handles internal enquiries and special handling of FYC adjustments.
- Underwrites, approves cases which exceed subordinates’ authority.
- Handles requests received from DD meeting and agency leaders’ telephone enquiries.
- Conducts periodic audits to ensure the POS transactions of Operations POS, PRC Business and OSS are properly performed.
- Reviews POS procedures and internal/external guideline are standardized and updated.
- University /College graduate plus 5 years relevant experience with 2 years supervisory experience OR
- Form 5 graduate plus 8-10 years related experience
- Effective problem solving and communication skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Policy Service Specialist.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|