- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Management Consulting
Assistant Manager or Manager, Premier Academy
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To develop and implement recruitment incentive programme, activities and events for achieving the new recruits target.
- Act as management consultant to agency leaders, give suggestions and advice in recruitment of candidates for AIA Premier Academy
- Promote the initiatives of AIA Premier Academy to agency leaders through district visits and meetings with agency leaders
- Conduct interviews as selection of candidates to AIA Premier Academy
- Oversee training and development of candidates recruited
- Monitor and review the performance of candidates recruited
- Implement strategies and action plans to support the recruitment of the company and the AIA Premier Academy
- Responsible for preparing analysis reports and performance review of recruitment projects
- University / College graduate plus 4 years relevant experience
- Good communications skills
- Good management skills
- Proactive, mature, initiative, customer service oriented, willing and able to learn, team player, trustworthy
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|