Assistant Manager, Operations & Administration, Partnership Distribution
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage and run the operations & administrative function under Partnership Distribution to ensure smooth service & operations platform for business partners
- Compile sales & management reporting to facilitate business review of the channels.
- Ensure smooth BAU operations with business partners including channel services, operational and administrative support, etc.
- Liaise with internal functions on new initiatives and perform UAT on IT enhancement.
- Liaise with bank partners and internal operations to facilitate the end-to-end process of new business from applications to deliver of policy; and follow up of post-sales services.
- Assist Team Head and Department Head on ad hoc assignments.
- University/College graduate with 5 years’ relevant working experiences
- Proactive and independent
- Responsible, detailed-minded and team-oriented
- Analytical skills with good MS knowledge including but not limited to Excel Macro, Assess, etc
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
- AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Microsoft Excel