You may also like
Public Liaison Officer / Manager
Wo Hing Construction
- Customer Service
- Event Management
Executive Assistant (30K / pm)
Bank of China
- Microsoft Excel
Business Office Manager
Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Communications
Assistant Manager, Office Administration
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Procure goods and services
- Provide professional procurement advice to requesters
- Conduct effective procurement process
Roles and Responsibilities
Sourcing and procurement
Handle procurement for printing materials and office supplies, in order to seek reliable suppliers to provide quality goods/service at reasonable prices.
- Handle procurement for office supplies, lettershopping, special request etc.
- Assist in the delivery of a specific commodity strategy.
- Establish and deliver commodity targets that focus on cost, quality, service and innovation with the supply base. Identifying opportunities to create additional value in addition to cost saving.
- Ensure that all procurement processes comply with company guidelines.
- Monitor the service provided by the appointed supplier and periodically review the service level to ensure the service is being delivered in the manner expected.
- Monitor stock level of printing items and arrange reprinting or replenishment.
Provide support to users
- Follow up enquires from agency and internal by different channel
- Manage the website and IVR for printing.
- Ensure the supplies to utilities room is up to standard
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by direct manager in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Handle account maintenance in PSS system.
- Monitor the payment status in the team
- Monitor and settle payment in order to ensure timely compliance with the requirements.
- Manage the website
- Prepare accrual, benchmark, consumption and expenditure report etc.
- University/College graduate plus 6-8 years relevant experience OR Form Five graduate plus 8-10 years relevant experience;
- Good administrative and communications skills;
- PC skills in Office Operating Software;
- Effective skills in written and speaking English and Chinese.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|