You may also like
Investment Risk, VP - Investment Management
Senior Investment Product Specialist (Forex)/Investment Product Specialist (Forex)
Bank of China
Assistant Investment Analyst / Investment Analyst
China Life Insurance
- Financial Modeling
INVESTMENT ASST VP – HK listed co – China A-share market – banking / finance / investment / equities / fund management b
- Investment Management
- Investment Strategy
Transaction Advisory Services - Financial Services-Operational Transaction Services - Senior Manager/ Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Asset Allocation
- Corporate Actions
- Corporate Communications
- Fund Management
- Mutual Funds
Assistant Manager, Investment Services and Operations
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Supervises team on daily Unit-Linked fund operation and reporting matters, including fund order placement, corporate actions, product revamp and implementation, financial analytics to ensure the business process and control is operating effectively.
- Assists Team head to formulate processes on Unit-Linked operations issues of the Company.
- Assist on the process transformation for across all investment platforms & cross support ILAS & Pension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the team to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and compliance of the investment operations and controls including fund order placing, corporate actions, risk monitoring and fund operations related process by being the checker, tester and approver of the daily fund orders and reports. Maintains a good books and records on daily orders and policy adjustment. Communicates with internal or external auditors on ad-hoc basis as assigned by team head.
- Participates in various investment controls and operations, regulatory and investment reporting, risk monitoring and review for unit-linked investment products.
- Assists on the process transformation and improvement for pension funds and unit-linked investment products.
- Prepares, checks and reviews policy adjustment and ensure that the adjustments meet pre-set requirement. Coaching on Services Operations staff on policy adjustment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Operations knowledge in fund management company
- Proficient communications skills to effectively explain mutual fund processes corporate actions & procedures to staff and other touch points
- Sound leadership and team building skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|