- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Prepares management reports, performs analytical review and ensure VEA expense are booked in a timely and control manner and reflected correctly in the ledger.
Roles and Responsibilities
Prepares management reports, support in analytical review and review VEA expense booking
- Prepare management reports to Management/Group office to facilitate business decision making on a timely basis
- Review VEA expense related booking and perform analytical review
- Support annual budget preparation on VEA expense
- Review accounts reconciliation in a timely manner. Take ownership and meet quality standard
- Handle UAT on product commission accounting and other projects as assigned
- Review works done by subordinates and ensure quality of work.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet management and/or group office requirements.
- Support in system development and modification to meet the changing requirements
- Carry out ad hoc studies and projects
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 3-5 years relevant experience
- Well versed in Excel and hands-on experience in SAP accounting software will be highly regarded
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team work ability
- Work independently
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|