You may also like
Senior Leasing and Development Manager - Retailer
Senior Leasing Officer / Leasing Officer (Retail) (Ref: SLO / LO-R / CP)
Property Development Officer / Assistant Officer
- Feasibility Studies
Officer - Leasing
Hang Lung Properties
- Legal Documentation
Manager, Residential Leasing Projects
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Legal Documentation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Property Management
Assistant Manager, Facility Management (Leasing)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for supervising and coordinating a wide range of activities with appointed service vendors including leasing management, property management, renovation management, maintenance work, security services, facilities management and cleaning services for AIAHK’s commercial building / office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To conduct negotiation on new letting and renewal with the landlords & tenants and to submit the leasing terms for Senior Manager’s review and approval.
- To prepare budget, proposal and analysis in the fields of leasing and property management for Senior Manager’s review and approval.
- To consolidate real estate market intelligence and to recommend strategies that matches company’s business growth for Senior Manager’s review and approval.
- To prepare and review legal documents relating to tenancy such as tenancy agreement, licence and surrender agreement.
- To maintain real estate portfolio and to ensure it is up-to-date and ensure real estate payment are processed on time; and
- To complete ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder preferably in Surveying, Real Estate, Business Administration, Statistics, Property Management, Facility Management or equivalents;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experiences in Leasing Management;
- Good command of English & Chinese;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and co-ordination skills;
- Mature, well-organized, detailed-minded with strong sense of responsibility;
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions;
- Capable to handle multi-task in a timely manner;
- Readily to work with pressure;
- Knowledge in leasing practices in the industry;
- Knowledge in the latest governmental regulations for the binding agreement;
- PC skills in office operating software (i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|