You may also like
AVP, Customer Intelligence, Customer Segments & Experience, Consumer Banking Group
- Computer Programming
- Customer Service
- Data Mining
- Data Warehousing
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Assistant Manager, Data Intelligence Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- His/hers primary role will be the development of data analytics and propensity modelling solutions to help the businesses on key initiatives to improve retention, increase acquisition, x-sell, and up-sell efficiency, improve business performance, provide better customer experience through enhanced engagement, and manage and enhance the infrastructure of Data Warehouse in continuously strengthening capabilities for customer / business analyses;
- Provide guidance to team members to support for execution of existing customer campaigns and result monitoring;
- Provide support on different business analyses and campaign execution on customer / distribution channels
- Share / Present business result and insight across the team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with IT to gather necessary data for business analyses and reporting from relevant parties;
- Support in developing, preparing and distributing periodic business reports as requested
- Assist to manage Guangzhou IT team on projects in maintaining & enhancement of Data Warehouse infrastructure
- Provide support to business units on business analyses;
- Provide support to Customer Experience Marketing team in providing support on customer campaign lead generation and report tracking
- Analyze data from agent/customer/health data, corporate solutions and other partners for profiling customers and identify business opportunities;
- Assist supervisor in the design, development and implement of customer analytics solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent with demonstrated understanding / proficiency on Oracle, SQL, COGNOS, etc.
- Knowledge in SAS Base & SAS EM is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analyses, data mining or modeling, creating or creating IT solutions, execution of database campaign.
- Exposure to all stage of data analytics project lifecycle (identification, extraction, loading, transforming/shaping, analysing, developing and tracking)
- Fast learner with a willing attitude. Intellectually rigorous, with strong analytical skills and a passion for data;
- Prior working experience and good demonstration in understanding insurance business is preferred.
- Results focused, with a track record of achievement
- Strong interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Excellent team player
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|