- Customer Service
- Process Reengineering
Assistant Manager, Contact Centre
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Handles customer enquiries and complaints regarding all activities in pension operation process and maintains smooth daily operation of service hotline and handles complex complaints
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports the team to deliver service and maintain smooth daily operation to meet service benchmark.
- Monitors call traffic and arrange adequate workforce to meet service targets
- Trains the team in different aspects, such as product knowledge, system knowledge and telephone handling skills.
- Assists immediate supervisor to identify/implement the service improvement initiatives through system enhancement, process reengineering and etc
- Handles complex and complaint calls escalated from the team
- Reports problems, potential crisis and complaints to immediate supervisor for service improvement.
- Deliver real time monitoring on the floor quality to avoid potential complaint and provide comprehensive and accurate solution.
- Identify the operation issue by monitoring the real cases and work closely with AIAPT Team Heads to offer a long term solution
- Reviews and endorse time sheet of the team
- Works closely with Business Partners to resolve the complaints and uncertain issues.
- Prepare periodic call performance report to internal and external business partners.
- Analyse and evaluate the follow up cases.
- Manage the long pending cases of the team.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
- Tertiary education graduate in any discipline, or
- Secondary education graduate plus minimum 7 to 8 years relevant experience, or
- Minimum 7 years experience in call center operation; of which 4 years is in supervisory level;
- Hands-on experience in customer service;
- Basic insurance knowledge would be definitely an advantage.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|