- Business Intelligence
- Business Modeling
- Business Plans
- Data Analysis
- Management Reporting
Assistant Manager, Business Performance and Analytics, Partnership Distribution
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Support accurate, consistent and timely management information and market insights by ensuring report quality, developing reporting tools and analytics for the department
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist project leader to design and build up Partnership Distribution database and reporting tools.
- Perform accurate User Acceptance Test (UAT) for database using Qlikview / Qliksense / SQL
- Analyze all informational requirements, develop database specifications, and enforce all database standards
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely management information and market insights to various stakeholders so as to formulate business plan
- Handling administrative tasks of the project
- Degree graduate (or equivalent) with Actuarial background preferred. 3-5 years of experience and experience in insurance industry and/or financial industry is preferred
- Familiar in business intelligence development tools such Qliksense / Qlikview, strong in statistics and data analytics
- Experience in performing data analysis and building business models management reports and presentation preferred
- Attention to details and deadline oriented
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|