You may also like
Assistant Sales Manager / wholesale- APAC (lifestyle brand)
Administrator / Assistant Officer– Sales HR
- Chinese Word Processing
Assistant Manager – General Insurance Partnership, Distribution Operations
- Business Development
Assistant Manager, Agency Operations
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To provide efficient and quality management support to agency, Agency Business Development Department, management & internal departments so as to contribute to the achievement of business targets and agency management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the manager to supervise the team to provide timely, accurate and adequate administrative support, including but not limited to warm leads distribution, agency administrative staff code maintenance, etc. to agency on different aspects as assigned by management.
- Arrange and coordinate on leader challenges/ appointment, external awards’ application, external/agency sponsorship, agency system support, etc.
- Perform appeal management for appointment/ clubs and awards/ benefit, etc., recommend appeal decision for management endorsement as well as to prepare & review related statistics for management review
- Handle agent’s related complaints as well as HKFI/ IA/ MPFA correspondence, etc. and liaise with Agency Business Development Teams and related departments on agency compliance related tasks/case investigation and to maintain case record and report
- Participate in company/agency events/special task force/projects as assigned with regards to agency business development’s initiatives, business/agency related events, etc.
- Manage and coordinate the projects assigned by immediate manager
- Willingness to perform job rotation when and as required
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
Agency Admin Transformation
- Actively take part in departmental transformation exercise, review and provide recommendations to streamline and eliminate non-value added workflows/ procedures as well as assist to establish documented workflows/procedures
- Assist Team Manager to supervise subordinates’ job performance, provide guidance, coaching & training to them; skill transfer to uplift their skills and knowledge so as to equip them to get prepared to move up to a more senior level in addition to ensuring business continuity
Education & Experience
- University graduated in any discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant working experience in insurance industry, preferably in areas of agency administration and/ or sales support
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly motivated, flexible and adapt to change easily
- Challenge status-quo, attentive to details and willing to change
- Good problem solving, organizing, analytical, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|