- Corporate Communications
Assistant Manager, Agency Contest Team
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Assist in managing agency promotion & communications, as well as help drive business of all lines to ensure effective promotion tools, services and motivations to agency force, thus contribute to achieve Company production targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
Agency Incentives Management
- Assist in developing and implement incentive schemes for agency force by managing available resources & budget and forecasting business trends in order to boost company business from agency channel.
- Design, organize and execute the promotion plans & materials by utilizing various communication materials & channels.
- Monitor the promotion plans by analyzing production reports in order to push agency force to achieve business targets.
Clubs & Awards Management
- Review and propose for the rules mechanism of Clubs & Awards related challenges in order to align with Company business direction and to boost production targets.
- Plan and coordinate the promotion materials of Clubs & Awards to get the awareness of agency.
- Monitor the follow-up of Clubs & Awards prizes in terms of quality standard, timely delivery and budget control.
- Monitor the production trends of Clubs & Awards in order to push and motivate agency to achieve the production targets.
- Assist in assigned projects & taskforces to provide the best contribution to the agency force and the Company.
Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University graduate with minimum 2 - 3 years experience, preferably in the field of marketing & communications
- Proficient in both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office / Database
- Proficient knowledge in marketing and communication channels
- Self-motivated and sales oriented
- A good team player and detail oriented
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|