- Data Mining
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Manager, Agency Business Analytics
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To compile and prepare agency related reports so as to maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for agency management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Routine Operations (60%)
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on agency related reports, analysis and dashboards including regular or ad-hoc reporting on daily production, progress, contest/convention, monthly agency target etc. as well as management reports and Group Office reports.
- Perform data mining and advanced analytics using data from a variety of sources and platforms.
- Participate in the design and testing of new reports and enhancements to existing reports and system to improve and automate existing processes.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manage in order to meet business requirements
- Perform a liaison between the business and IT services
Agency IT Transformation (25%)
- Assist Team Head to drive Agency IT transformation projects and ensure key deliverables are met in an accurate timely manner.
- Support Department’s special program/project by providing end-to-end analysis and initiatives with respect to data requirement, data flows and data modeling.
Staff Management (15%)
- Effective resources allocation for delivering the most efficient and quality support
- Supervise subordinates’ job performance, provide guidance, coaching and training to them; skill transfer to uplift their skills and knowledge so as to equip them to get prepared to move up to a more senior level.
Education & Experience
- University graduated in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in insurance industries with at least 1 years’ relevant experience in data mining/MIS/business analytics
- High proficiency in MS Excel, VBA and MS Access are required
- Experience with BI Tool(s) e.g. QlikView, Oracle Data Warehouse
- Ability to understand business needs and translate to BI solutions
- Speed and accuracy when processing data
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|