Assistant Data Analyst (1 year Contract)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Supports the Actuarial Manager in product development and maintenance by preparing new product pricing and analysis.
- Prepares product benefit illustration values, spreadsheets and calculation logic to IT system development
- Performs checking on IT systems for policy benefit illustration, documents result and reports error
- Perform data projection and analysis to produce financial review on products
- University / College graduate with mathematics/statistics/IT subjects
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
Note: If the applicant chooses to send his/her resume through e-mail without encryption or other safeguarding measures, there may be a possibility of unauthorized interception in the transmission.
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|