- Data Analysis
- Product Design
- Staff Management
- Team Management
Assistant Actuarial Manager/ Actuarial Manager, Product
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Supports the Senior Actuarial Manager in product development and maintenance by preparing new product pricing and analysis. Manage the team to perform experience studies and reinsurance management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares new product pricing to meet the financial requirements of the company. Reviews the product features from product risk perspective. Conducts profitability analysis of existing products
- Reviews and proposes amendments to product design and actuarial basis to be applied in new product pricing and profitability analysis
- Responsible for the actuarial related areas in the product implementation cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness of system delivery. Responsible for meeting the timeline and schedule for product internal and regulatory approval process
- Reviews experience studies/reports and propose best estimate assumptions timely. Reports if any adverse trend and abnormality is observed
- Prepares and reviews reports for reinsurance and universal life business in accordance to regulations and guidelines.
- Represents Actuarial and provides required support to special projects
- Supports manager in co-ordination of task assignment and resources for the team.
- Develops and trains up sub-ordinates to gain product knowledge and product pricing techniques. Regularly reviews and discusses the progress of subordinates and identify improvement/development areas.
- Develops and reviews special quotations.
- University / College graduate with 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Attained Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques, knowledge of actuarial software will be an advantage
- Experience in project and staff management
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|