- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
Assistant Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Compliance to IFRS reporting requirement and internal guidelines in order to deliver financial reports accurately and efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure accounting and reporting are in accordance to the requirements of IFRS and Group Accounting Policies
- Prepare/ review accounting and journal entries, IFRS templates and submissions
- Assist in analysis on financial and management reports
- Ensure the correctness of work done by outsourced service provider
- Assist manager in the area of system modification and workflow streamlining to meet the changing operating, management or statutory
- Assist in system enhancement and complete the relevant UAT with agreed timeline
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University graduate and member of recognized professional accounting body plus 5 years relevant experience
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge in responsible area with problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective staff coaching and counseling skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|