- Application Development
- IBM WebSphere
- IT Governance
Analyst Programmer (Web)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide system design and development according to user requirements to support different business initiatives. Provide timely production support to ensure smooth business operations.
System design and development
- Responsible for the development and support of application development and design for small scale projects (Web & Mobile applications)
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT and on-going support
- Collaborate with Business and other IT teams to delivery projects spanning across multiple business areas
- Prepare system documentations according to SDLC including Functional Specification and system testing etc
- Ensure all tasks are in compliance with IT governance and policies
- Liaise with external vendors
Provide Daily Technical Support
- Handle day-to-day technical supports including problem trouble shooting and ad-hoc reports generations etc.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and able to work independently and handle multiple projects with tight schedule
- Team player who is organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in Mobile application development is an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|