- Application Development
- IT Governance
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Sybase
- Seagate Crystal Reports
Analyst Programmer, Business Application Solutions
Location: Hong Kong, HK
System design and development
- Responsible for the development and support of application development of Pension administration system
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT and on-going support
- Prepare system documentations according to SDLC including Functional Specification and system testing etc
- Review business process and recommend opportunity to improve operation efficiency thru system enhancement
- Ensure all tasks are in compliance with IT governance and policies
Provide Daily Technical Support
- Handle day-to-day technical supports including problem trouble shooting and ad-hoc reports generations etc.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 year relevant working experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in VB.Net
- Familiar with VB6, ASP, Crystal Report , BI reporting tools (e.g. QlikView, IBM Cognos) is an advantage;
- Familiar with MS SQL Server, Sybase and MS Windows Platform.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in Financial and Insurance Industry will be an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|