- Microsoft Excel
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provides secretarial support to project team, handles various administration tasks, facilitates functions and prepares documentations.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support
- Facilitates meeting, prepare minutes and periodical reports
- Updates documentations and operation manuals
- Arranges travel request, transportation & accommodation for colleagues and outsource vendors
- Handles payment submission and approval process
- Coordinates training enrollment for staff & maintains department records
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by immediate manager or Department Head in order to meet business requirements
- Tertiary education with formal secretarial training
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially, Excel and PPT
- Basic insurance knowledge would be an advantage
- Good command of written & spoken English
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|