- Arranging Meetings
- Data Entry
- Management Reporting
Administrative Associate / Senior Administrative Associate, Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide all-round administrative support to Wealth Management Department including business reporting and projects as assigned.
Administrative support to Wealth Management Department (60%)
- For project and team meetings, coordinate reports and materials from team members, disseminate information and agendas, as well as preparing minutes
- Assist in formatting materials for presentations
- Support the compilation of various management reports for review in regular meetings
- Maintain departmental records and filing system for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference to team members
- Handle office administration matters, including stock keeping, records filing, typing, photocopying, data-entry etc.
Secretarial duties (30%)
- Assist in arranging meetings and client appointment and coordinating on business trip itinerary
- Be responsible for general secretarial and administrative duties
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with sensitivity
Other responsibilities (10%)
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Support ad-hoc projects which may arise from time to time
- Bachelor Degree holder with more than 5 years of working experience
- Self-motivated and customer orientated
- Ability to prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple tasks
- Good administrative and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literate
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|