- Arranging Meetings
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Travel Arrangements
Administrative Associate, CMO Office
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support to assigned department head, Directors / Associate Directors and department.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support to assigned department head, , Directors / Associate Directors and department in a timely, accurate and complete manner, including but not limited to:
- Arrange meetings and appointments with internal and external parties
- Arrange overseas travel arrangement
- Assist on related assignments as instructed including PowerPoint presentation, report consolidation, etc.
- Oversee the maintenance of office premises and equipment
- Assist in planning staff engagement activities as requested
- Arrange on some engagement gatherings for the team
- University Degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with 1 year at similar capacity
- Prior experience in financial institutions and knowledge of insurance business is preferred
- Strong language ability in English and Chinese
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent team player
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|