- Financial Accounting
- Microsoft Excel
Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Assist Senior Manager in statutory filings, help on smoothing the process and improving reporting efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the assigned reports to be submitted to regulator or Group finance
- Understand the overall workflow and process for the assigned tasks and well plan the reporting schedule to ensure on time delivery
- Prepare and assist in review to ensure good quality
- Help to identify the redundant, inefficient areas and raise suggestions on efficiency improvement
Support on finance projects
- Work with the team and other relevant parties (such as Actuarial, Investment, Group finance) to deliver the result.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet regulator/operational other requirements
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 6-8 years relevant experience
- Sound Accounting knowledge and experience
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge in financial accounting system and ability to run accounting function of responsible area
- Effective staff coaching / counseling skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with creativity
- Leadership and team work ability
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Required to be licensed if your job involves regulated activities
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|