- Account Reconciliation
- Microsoft Excel
Accounting Associate, Distribution Channel Payments
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To ensure distribution channel payments are effected in a timely and control manner and booking to ledger are correctly reflected.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effect distribution channel payment such as payroll/commission, loan/advancement, package payment in a timely, accurate and control manner.
- Perform financial assessment of agents to ensure company financial exposure is protected.
- Handle enquiries from agents, other distribution channels, IRD and other regulatory bodies in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform accounts reconciliation in a timely manner. Take ownership and meet quality standard.
- Handle filing in a timing manner and ensure record are properly and completely maintained.
- Handle UAT as required.
- Collect relevant statistics for analysis and produce report for management reference.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Secondary education plus 3-4 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in excel
- Good written spoken English & Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|