- Computer Programming
- Management Reporting
- Risk Management
- Visual Basic
2020 Actuarial Internship Programme, AIA Group Office
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The half-year internship is from January to June 2020 / July to December 2020.
The role is to provide support in completing and analyzing various assignments or projects of actuarial nature.
- Compile and verify data, prepare reports and other documentation, and provide various levels of analysis and modeling work
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and reporting actuarial trends and rating considerations
- Assist in providing financial information for result announcement and internal management reports
- Assist in actuarial projects, including creating and enhancing projection models, experience studies, etc.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of systems and tools to accurately evaluate risk and monitor operations performance
- University students major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance or Finance with strong mathematics background
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, who works effectively under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Prophet, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or other computer programming language is an advantage
If you are interested in this internship, please indicate your availability in the CV and click "Apply" to proceed.