- Computer Programming
- Management Reporting
- Risk Management
- Visual Basic
2019 First Half Actuarial Internship Programme, AIA Group Office
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The half-year internship is from January to June 2019.
The role is to provide support in completing and analyzing various assignments or projects of actuarial nature.
- Compile and verify data, prepare reports and other documentation, and provide various levels of analysis and modeling work
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and reporting actuarial trends and rating considerations
- Assist in providing financial information for result announcement and internal management reports
- Assist in actuarial projects, including creating and enhancing projection models, experience studies, etc.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of systems and tools to accurately evaluate risk and monitor operations performance
- University students major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance or Finance with strong mathematics background
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, who works effectively under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Prophet, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or other computer programming language is an advantage