- Bill Payment
Executive, Program Management
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Analyze Key Performance Index (KPI) trends and undertake improvements following analysis
- Manage Customer Escalations and issue resolution above and beyond standard origin and destination-related issues
- Support Key Account Manager in external customer presentations and preparation of Quarterly Business Review (QBR’s)
- Ensure customer's Sales Operation Procedure (SOP) are being adhered to and refined at the country and trade lane level
- Monitor Billing and Customer Payments and pro-actively engage departments for timely billing and accuracy
- Provide Customer end month reports through operating Agility reporting and operational systems
- Identify business opportunities and pass to Key Account Manager for development. If no Key Account Manager is assigned, Program Manager will be responsible for the development
- Handle any ad hoc project that assigned by Management
- College degree or above
- Minimum 2 years' working experience preferred in freight forwarding
- Knowledge of logistics and distribution operations understanding
- Good analytical skills and ability to handle and related large quantities of data
- Excellent relationship skills & good team player
- Ability to work under stress and with tight deadlines
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Co-ordinator, Program Management
You'll achieve more when you join Agility.
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. Our company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalized.
For details of Agility, please refer to www.agility.com
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|