- Environmental Engineer
- Water Coastal Resources Planner
Water Coastal Resources Planner
- Provide technical water/coastal resources input to a variety of planning, design, environmental and engineering projects.
- Coordinate input with other AECOM disciplines and sub-consultants.
- Report and presentation preparation.
- Masters in water resources management/planning, hydraulic engineering, environmental engineering, or related discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in the water/coastal resources sector will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills are essential to successfully work in our teams with diverse disciplines and cultures.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English