Technician, Structural (1 year contract)
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
We are looking for high caliber professional to join our Hong Kong Business in Building Engineering. To be successful in the role, you will be involved in:
- Carrying out site inspection works in Hong Kong and PRC
- Project co-ordination and administration work
- Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years post-qualification experience in building construction
- Minimum qualifications and experience of a Technically Competent Person of grade T3, as stipulated in the Code of Practice for Site Supervision
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and able to work effectively
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|