Technical Officer (Structural), Public Housing Projects
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
AECOM has an immediate requirement for a Technical Officer (Structural), who will be seconded to one of HK Housing Authority’s Public Housing projects throughout Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience –
- Assist in carrying out structural design works for estate maintenance and improvement projects and conducting site inspection
- Co-ordinate, arrange and inspect site testing works and assist in vetting structural submissions
- Prepare structural drawings, sketches and calculations, and search as-built drawings record as requested
- Any other duties under direct instruction and supervision of the HKHA, or DR or his representatives
- Proven experience as a Technical Officer (or similar grade) and full-time staff employed by the PSP
- Possess a Diploma or Higher Certificate in Civil or Structural Engineering from a Hong Kong Polytechnic/Polytechnic University or Technical Institute, or equivalent
- Preferably have at least one-year post-qualification work experience in structural analysis/design and/or computer drafting experience in preparation of structural drawings and/or structural maintenance aspects after obtaining his/her qualification mentioned above
You must be available to work at short notice and meet all the requirements above. A competitive salary will be offered and the position is on a contract basis with renewal subject to good performance.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|