Sr. Engineers/Project Engineers/Engineers (ICT/Telecommunications/ELV)
Job SummaryTo cope with the growth of the business in the Building Engineering MEP – ICT team, we would invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following positions. Candidates will be assigned to specific sub-functions based on their experience.
· Design of ICT/Telecommunications/ELV systems applied to buildings and infrastructure including hotel, theme park, transit, rail, airport, data centres, industrial plants and process.
· Conduct technical feasibility study, life cycle study and planning for ICT systems
· Preparation of study reports, design reports, technical notes and public consultation papers
· Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications
· Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports
· Project management and contract administration for ICT systems contracts
- please see the above
Minimum Requirements· Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in design and project management for the position of Senior Engineers, 6 years for Project Engineers, and 4 years for Engineers.
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
· Experience in managing large-scale ICT systems, understanding of user, O&M requirements, working with a multi-disciplinary project team, would be an advantage
· Experience in Structure Cabling System, CCTV Surveillance System, Security & Access Control System, TETRA, DMR, WIFI, PABX, IPTV, SMATV, POS, Hotel Management System, RCU, Building Management System, SCADA…etc.
· Experience in BIM would be an advantage
- Building Services
- Contract Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management